Saturday, April 10, 2010
What's New
I know it's only been a few days but it's been a crazy couple of days.
Paul put in for a bid at work so that he could go to the surface and work up there instead of down underground. He got the bid! he is now working day shift four days on four days off. This is truly a blessing for us even though he took a little bit of a pay cut (2.00), Paul is liking the job and learning lots.
Right now I'm the un-offical camp assistant for our ward. I'm super excited to go back to girls camp and work with the young women. I loved young womens and didn't want to leave it but now I'm glad that I have gotten a taste for Relief society. I've been busy trying to get my Cricut to work so that I can get some of the things done for an activity coming up. I'm also busy just trying to keep up with the house work and my school work.
We are so greatful for the opportunites that have come along and hope for more in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment