Monday, April 5, 2010
Married life
Well Paul and I have been married for 6 months... I can't believe how fast it's gone by! We started going to a family ward in January and we just love it. I really didn't think I would enjoy it but we have been blessed with a wonderful ward. We are living in an apartment in Rock Springs and we're not sure yet when we will move to Vernal.
Paul has been moved from the shop at work to the longwall underground. It's the day shift, which is nice in my opinion because then I don't get as lonely and scared at night. I never knew how much time I would spend by myself until we got married but it's nice to be around Paul when he is home.
School is getting boring for me and I am just not as into it as I once was but I'm almost done with my AA so hopefully by the fall semester I will be able to graduate and just take it easy.
I have been doing something called Rolfing or structual intergration. I have been traveling down to Draper, Ut every Friday to get it done by a lady that does it right out of her home.Rolfing is where they move the facia so that your bones and muscles go to the places that they should be instead of where they have moved over the years. It is painful and wears me out but it has been so worth the travel,pain, and money. I almost have a strait spine and my hips are level and these are thing i didn't think would ever be possible for me. I feel really blessed that we found something that worked.
We are so greatful for our family and friends and everything that the lord has given us. We will try to keep you updated. Love you all!
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment